February 20, 2019
Loan processing at 0-1.5% per day (the final rate is determined on personal terms). New customers apply for a loan of 2-15 thousand rubles for 30 days, permanent ones – from 2 to 30 thousand for the same period. There are 2 options for obtaining borrowed funds – on a bank card or account.
Advantages of Loans:
- new customers draw up the first loan without interest (amount – up to 15 thousand rubles);
- the company provides the option of extending a micro loan for 14 or 30 days (you will need to pay for the loan extension);
- applications are processed quickly – in 15 minutes;
- The MFI works 24/7, so it will be possible to receive money at any time of the day ;
- the presence of accident insurance for up to 30 days, however, refusal from it does not affect the decision on the loan application.
Make a loan
Requirements for borrowers:
- the presence of Russian citizenship and registration in the country;
- the minimum age at the date of treatment is 20 years, the largest is 65 years;
- availability of a permanent source of income.
Make a loan in Moneza MFI →
To make an application, you will need to provide the service with the following information:
- passport details;
- Mobile phone number and email address;
- size of monthly financial liabilities (for example, other loans).
Also upload to the service:
- your own photo with a passport reversal – so that the information on the passport is clearly distinguishable;
- photo separately passport;
- and a photo of a registered bank card, if the borrowed funds will be transferred to it.
Make a loan in →
Moneza – MFIs with standard credit terms and familiar discounts for new clients (first loan at 0%). It is not as popular as eCapus or Zimer, but users will find it convenient. Additional precautions for MFIs in providing photos of themselves with a passport, a separate passport and a bank card prevent the risk that fraudsters will arrange a loan for a person without his knowledge.
The advantage is a paid opportunity to extend the loan for 30 days if necessary, if the required amount of money by the maturity of the debt was not. It is necessary to calculate the financial capacity and pay off the debt on time, in order not to encounter any unpleasant calls from representatives of the organization, as noted by MFI clients in a review. However, this applies to all MFIs — such organizations have a negative attitude towards delinquency, setting penalties for each day of non-payment of debt.
Make a loan →
% together with the return amount paid at a time. If the client makes a delay, you will have to pay a penalty for each day of non-payment of the debt, which will affect the credit history.
If the user is unable to repay the debt within the specified period, a paid option is provided to extend the loan by 14 or 30 days, due to which the CI will not be damaged.
You can repay the debt in three ways – by credit card, online bank or in a bank branch of the Russian Federation. Payment details are listed on the official website of the MFI.
Compared to other MFIs, Moneza has a low failure rate. To receive money, be attentive to the terms of the loan and the quality of photos uploaded to the service.